Monday, April 29, 2013

Find Heaven in Yourself and God


So, to keep it simple, I recently got my heart crushed and have been trying figure out how to pick up the pieces and keep it moving. The first and easiest thing I could think of was exercise! Yes it creates great endorphins to make me cheery, but also I need to get fit for the summer time ; . As I’m running on the treadmill, Common’s Geto Heaven Part II comes on. For some reason, every time I go to the gym one of common’s songs always seems to speak to me. Anyway, there’s a part where he says “want a certain type of guy, gotta reach a certain point too.”  I don’t know why but I started to think about the fact that right now, I’m not in a good place; I’m not who I want to be right now and I realized that there are a few of things I want to work on about me. Like I need to learn to be stronger and not such a “yes” woman all the time. I need to focus not only on my goals and where I want to be, but also on my person. What makes me happy? What are some flaws I have? What are the things I’ve always wanted to do? What do I need to do in order to be where I want in the future? By focusing on answering these questions (and doing them) this, Ill find “Heaven in myself and God”… Ill find happiness and peace of mind.

To conclude my small rant… who needs men? They cause so much unnecessary drama!! lol. Well I hope this may inspire some of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment